Nottingham Calendar 2019 – Stockists and Info
About the Calendar
12 of my favourite takes of Nottingham over the past year – telling the story of Nottingham as a vibrant and energetic city throughout the seasons An ideal souvenir and keepsake.
Highlights of the Calendar include a view of a snowy St Patrick’s Day , affected by the Beast From The East storms but with no loss of enthusiasm from a young boy .The magic of the fairground plays a part in this Calendar also l, with views of Goose Fair and the Winter Wonderland the blue hour as the fairground lights begin to make their presence felt.
Price : £13.99
Additionally this year I’ll be donating 50p from each Calendar sold to the Double Impact Charity .
- Online ordering – link to shop here
- Tourist Information Centre , Smithy Row
- Wollaton Hall Shop , Wollaton Park (near to Industrial Museum)
- Perfectly Formed , Cator Lane , Chilwell
- Two Little Magpies , Beeston High Road
- Artworks , Chilwell High Road
- Sherwood Forest Art and Craft Centre , Edwinstowe
- Burley’s , Southwell
For volume orders of more than 5 I’ll be able to provide a bulk discount – contact me via the form here.
Leave a Comment